Additional Support Fees
As part of our ongoing commitment to our customers, UltraHosting provides the most knowledgeable technical support in the business. However, due to the unpredictable nature of servers, we are not be able to provide free technical support for every problem you may encounter or create when managing your dedicated server. In special situations like this, we offer reasonable rates that are catered to meet you company's specific need.
Any reconnection following a service suspension because of billing issues or TOS/AUP non compliace will be charged with a $25 flat fee.
Below you will find our fee structure for specific support services. Some may are included with certain levels of support. Please note that this is a guideline. If you are unsure if your technical issue is covered, please ask support to clarify any possible charges before proceeding. Our standard support fee is $75/hour USD (minimum 30 minutes).
Please review the fee structure below and should you require our support, don't hesitate to get in touch.
|Legend: FEE | NO FEE | CONDITIONAL FEE|
|Server Administration Software (Control Panels)|
|OS Software Components (Apache/IIS, DNS, FTP, SSH/RDP, Email, Mysql)|
|3rd Party Software|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Silver [Self Managed] support is designed for clients who are self-sufficient in managing a dedicated server. Clients with silver support requiring assistance from our support team for any issue unrelated to a reboot, a networking problem or a hardware failure will be charged on a per instance basis once their 15 minutes of included support is exceeded. For more information regarding our service plans, please click here.
Server Migrations:UltraHosting offers migration services to move your data, applications and/or web sites from your existing environment to your UltraHosting servers. Migration services can include:
- migrating all website(s) files.
- migrating all website(s) scripts or applications.
- migrating all SSL certificates (if any).
- migrating the MySQL/Postgres databases.
- replicating the e-mail configuration.
- hosting the domain(s) on UltraHosting nameservers (optional).
- changing the registrar settings for your domain(s) (optional).
- changing the nameservers configuration (optional).
- the existing server/account IP address and credentials (root/administrator/admin/user account password).
- a list of the website(s) to be migrated (by default all existing websites will be migrated).
- any applications or other services to be migrated.
- any other information that you consider we should know about your existing website(s).
- The time spent to copy data between the servers will not be counted as support time.
- UltraHosting reserve the right to reject any migration task for any reason.
- Migration services are billed in advance of the migration.